Can you see the place that you want to be, but don’t see the path to reach your destination?
Do you know that, with just a little support, you can build the business you dream of – but you aren’t sure what that support looks like?
Are you so worried about doing the wrong thing that you find yourself unable to do anything?
Are you at a place of transition in your professional life, and need guidance on what direction to move next?
Utilizing her decades of experience as a manager, coach, marketer, solo entrepreneur, and educator, Sarah Sloane can support you by….
- Helping you bring order from chaos by developing branding & marketing strategies that clarify your vision
- Brainstorming ways with you to engage customers for emerging brands
- Utilizing analytical skills to identify areas of improvement and growth, and create a strategy for addressing them
- Developing and delivering training for both retail staff and consumers that gets them excited
- Offering intersectional cultural competency guidance and training for organizations
- Writing articles, advising on marketing pieces (including POS displays, fact sheets, user manuals, and beyond)
- Provide “fact checking” for educational outreach efforts
As a successful entrepreneur & coach, Sarah Sloane brings a wealth of experience to the table for her clients. She has taught for over a dozen adult retailers in the US and Canada, written for a variety of websites and publications (both B2B and B2C), spoken for universities and professional organizations around the United States, and worked within the adult industry as a retail store manager, educator and trainer.
Sarah believes that clear communication and transparency are key to building the success of any business; as such, she works to help companies and solo entrepreneurs create and sustain a culture of honesty and respect. She enjoys balancing data with real-world experience, and loves to dig into deeper challenges to cooperatively create growth opportunities for her clients.